The BYO-JEM kit is feature packed and great for the first time builder. The pre wired pickguard and bolt on neck construction simplifies assembly.
The kit features a 24 fret Maple neck and a Rosewood fingerboard. Top it off with beautiful mother of pearl vine inlay and a locking nut.
The solid Basswood body give you a light weight guitar without compromising tone and sustain. This is the same body wood chosen by some of the best rock guitar players in the world. The body features include classic styling, a Floyd Rose style tremolo and a "Monkey Grip". Available in with Chrome hardware.
Kit includes all parts to build a complete, playable guitar (see additional images)
- Double locking Floyd Rose style tremolo
- 24 Frets
- Chrome hardware
- Pre-wired pickguard
- Basswood body and Maple neck
- Bolt on Neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with MOP vine inlays
- Adjustable truss rod
- Complete with strings and electric cord
- Available in right or left handed.
- One coat of sanding sealer on neck and body
Click on the Tech Specs for additional details.